Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent (persistent cookies). Session cookies are stored only during your browsing session and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer period and enable the website to recognize you when you return.
- Improving your browsing experience by remembering your preferences.
- Providing personalized content and targeted advertising.
- Analyzing how visitors use our website to improve its performance.
- Enhancing website security and preventing fraudulent activities.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic features, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website may not be able to function correctly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the pages they visit most often and any error messages they encounter. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and are used to improve the website's performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as leaving a comment on a blog post.
- Advertising and targeting cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and are used to deliver personalized advertisements and content that may be of interest to you. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your web browser. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from specific websites or all websites. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your browsing experience and prevent certain features from working.